http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/380/asInline.html

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Ohhh.. No... MUET..

         In the third week of learning, we all shocked by the news MUET test that should be held during the third semester had become only less than 2weeks. Not only us that are surprised but also our lecturers.  Definitely we are not ready and prepared for this test. Even we had done some training but it's still not enough for us to prepare for the MUET test.


        Who would have thought that the moments of fear is getting closer to us. As usual, we  need to check the information on the Internet regarding the MUET test and the schedules that have been provided. After making the review, my  MUET is on Wednesday that the date is on 11th October 2011 and begin at 11.00 am in the DP2. When I thought about the MUET test, I felt so nervous because it will be so soon.

        In this case, Madam Umi has help us to make a preparations for the exams and held a classes. Madam Umi had made a demonstrations on how to seat for the exams. Madam Umi had chosen candidates to act and gave them a title to do a presentation at the front. Madam Umi also had taught us and gave tips on how to sit for the test in a correct ways.

I hope that what I’ve learned can help me to do the best on facing my MUET test soon ....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment