http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/380/asInline.html

Thursday 24 November 2011

How I perceIve myself as a student?




        Ever since I stepped into the realm of university straight out of the SPM examinations, I think there are a lot of changes that will happen to me.  Before this, I live together with my parents but now I had to learnt to become self-reliant person without expecting help from them. To be successful  is not easy but that's what I have to go through after successfully entering the university. It's not a simple thing to enter into high institute if not study well while in school.


        From my point of view, once we've been called as student,we should be more responsible in carrying out daily tasks which is difference when compared to school when we was at the school. My schedule at university is quite densely packed with schedule, tasks and subjects. Now I have to learn to be independent person to manage my time  so that all my activities run smoothly without any problems.  If we at home,all the requirements is provided by our family,now I've to learn to prepare ourselves.


        Far-sighted attitude is very important for a student  in the pursuit of their ambitions. This is because if the girl was not looking forward so she will be simply left behind in all aspects either education or sports. To be a successful person, positive thinking is a major aspect. So that I must be ready in spiritually and physically.


        I hope by entering university, I can  improve myself  to the level of achievement in learning, in order to realize the aspirations of a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment