http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/380/asInline.html

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Welcome to the second semester

        Holiday for the first semester has ended and now begins with the second semester for all foundation student. As early at 8.30 a.m. I and other students from Desasiswa Bestari take a bus to attend English classes held at the "Campus Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah". Our English classes held at Seminar Room 3, level 4. As usual, our classes will start as early at 9.00 a.m until 12.00 noon. For this subject, Madam Umi Kalsom is our new lecturers. 
        
          During the classes, I took the opportunity to observe the surroundings. This new semester is different from the previous because there is new faces that I saw among the students. It is sad when i found out that some of my friends has left the university but I also feel happy because I also found a new friends.


        The first day, we were given assignments to be completed before the 26th November 2011. Now the question is what we have to do?? At first we all thought there will be no assignment until the moment we receive it. We all had been given the assignment which we have to create our own blog and write essays related to our "Life" and it must be at least 150 words. The first time I heard about it,I began to worried because which I do not even know how to create a blog. Before this,I only read or follows other people blogs but I never thought that I have to make my own blog. I know that it is not easy to create the blog.


        No matter what, I hope that my blog can be settle up as soon as possible...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment